Jason Borrevik Scholarship Program
The Jason Borrevik Scholarship Program offers one scholarship of $1,000 USD. The scholarship is open for submissions between Monday, March 25th, 2019, 8:00 a.m. PDT and Monday, June 24th 2019, 5:00 p.m. PDT. Students who will enroll in the near future or have already enrolled in Law, Business and Economics programs are encouraged to apply.
Please provide a letter of acceptance of enrollment or proof of enrollment in the 2019/2020 semester. Once you have your documents in digital format, write a short essay of no more than 500 words. Tell us why you are choosing to pursue a career in your chosen field. In addition, explain how you wish to make a positive change on the world with the education that you will receive.
- Canadian Citizenship, Canadian Permanent Resident Status
- United States Citizens, US Permanent Resident Status
- Letter from an accredited college or university in Canada or the United States and attending school in the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Applicant is enrolled in full time studies (The definition of what constitutes “full-time” status is determined by the post-secondary school being attended) in a program directly related to Law, Business or Economics.
- Please submit enrollment documentation to the scholarship administrator within the specified timeframe. The application may be subject to disqualification if the application is beyond the requested dates.
- Only one (1) application per student.
- Students can be awarded a Jason Borrevik scholarship only once per calendar year.
- Employees, directors, and officers of Compensia and its subsidiaries, and any child of any of the foregoing are not eligible for the scholarships.
Please view the Terms and Conditions in its entirety for further eligibility requirements and scholarship awarding details.
Jason Borrevik Scholarship Program Deadlines
Summer or Fall 2019 Semester
The scholarship opens on Monday, March 25th, 2019.
The application deadline is Monday, June 24th, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Jason Borrevik: firstname.lastname@example.org